- Full time
- Various locations at customers (average travel time 45 min.)
Project Engineer Pharma/ Life Sciences
As a Project Engineer Pharma, you are Advipro's signboard, an independent specialist that supports leading pharmaceutical organisations in the realisation of high-quality projects and processes. Every day you put your back into projects related to the design, implementation and operation of critical systems, processes and utilities in controlled environments. Would you also like to be part of a team full of enthusiastic professionals? Then you are more than welcome to join our “A-team”.
- You support the Project Manager in the areas of design, budgeting, planning, site supervision and quality.
- During installation and commissioning, suppliers and contractors are monitored seamlessly thanks to your coordination and direction.
- User requirements, risk analyses, validation protocols, procedures and reports hold no secrets for you. You independently draw up project documents.
- As a technical expert, you provide support for the validation of GMP-critical production machinery.
- When it comes to new projects, you are an important link in the engineering team.
- You are cut out for the job. You demonstrate this with a diploma from a higher technical education programme and with a healthy drive.
- Technical and quality aspects of pharmaceutical production installations, clean rooms and utilities are your passion.
- You see difficult assignments as challenges and learning opportunities.
- Your job is only finished when the last full stop and comma are right.
- Deliberating, persuading, informing, adapting … smooth communication is your thing.
- You speak Dutch and English; other languages are a plus point.
- You become part of our enthusiastic A-team, because we know you are a good fit.
- We satisfy your incessant hunger for knowledge and experience with relevant training and challenging assignments.
- We make sure that you can usually work close to home, on average less than 30 km from your home.
- An attractive salary (including benefits), a nice car and, most important of all, awesome colleagues (an exclusive Advipro extra-legal perk).